Read This Before Beginning

This program is a general fitness program working on a 5 day on, 2 day off cycle. As with any exercise program you should consult a physician prior to beginning this program to determine that you are healthy enough to participate. I am in no way responsible for any injuries caused by you participating in this program online. For reference on how to properly perform exercises you can visit the Exercise Library for demonstrations of some but not all of the exercises in this program. Be safe, have fun and let's get started on a new journey today!


Saturday, February 27, 2016

Climb A Grade Harder Week 3: Settling In

This week was my favorite so far. My body finally accepted that we were going through this new program and I felt like I started to perform like I expected myself to. I was able to get back to climbing V3s and 5.10a without fatiguing as quickly and had a few extra minutes at the end to start projecting a V4! Couldn't be more excited about that! I can definitely feel my body getting tighter......my biceps are actually tight in a few shirts which thrills me and I can see a major difference in my abs. Even though I'm a trainer, sometimes you need an outisde influence to push you to see the holes in your game. There's a big difference between doing what you want/like to do and what you need to do to get better and stronger. I am looking forward to the rest of the program, even though I might have peeked ahead and know that I'm going to get my ass kicked.......I still can't wait to do it. I like that I am enjoying the journey on this athletic path and not so focused on the end result that I forget to have fun. What an exciting adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment