Read This Before Beginning

This program is a general fitness program working on a 5 day on, 2 day off cycle. As with any exercise program you should consult a physician prior to beginning this program to determine that you are healthy enough to participate. I am in no way responsible for any injuries caused by you participating in this program online. For reference on how to properly perform exercises you can visit the Exercise Library for demonstrations of some but not all of the exercises in this program. Be safe, have fun and let's get started on a new journey today!


Saturday, March 26, 2016

Climb A Grade Harder: Week 5 - The Double "Rest" Week

So I went on vacation with the full intention of taking the first week off to rest and then keeping up with the program the following week to stay on track.......well that didn't quite happen. I am, however, impressed that I did actually stick to climbing while I was on vacation. I had 2 days at Vertical Rock in Manassas, VA and the bouldering was fun, although the climbing grades were sporadic and confusing. The route climbing was cool because the walls were about 10 - 15 feet taller than my home gym but they were also a little confusing at spots. I suppose each new gym you climb at will have their own way of grading and setting routes and that is part of what makes climbing so exciting and challenging. The fact that I spent 2 days of my vacation doing this for fun and bringing more people into the sport tells me one thing.......it truly is love and I'll never leave climbing!

Back to work next week for the ass kicker portion of the program! I'm ready and rested! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment